Reminder of the general conditions and equipment
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed in each rail-car (Possibility to benefit of a 5 seat rail-bike for families with 3 children under age 14, according to availability).
- Children under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult in driving seat of the rail-car.
- Each child, no matter their height or age, must occupy an individual seat.
- Wearing a seatbelt is required for children measuring less than 1m35. They must therefore sit in the back seats of the cycle rail-car.
- Children under 4 years weigh at least 9 kg and must seat, facing the railway line in child seats provided by us (according to our avaibility). Rear-facing seats and carrycots cannot be fixed on rail-bikes.
- The driving front seats of the cycle rail-car are reserved only for those who are able to reach the pedals and fully activate the brakes,
while remaining in the normal riding position (1m35 minimum).