- Descent by cycle rail-car is a fun and enjoyable family outing.
- Cycle rail-cars travel downhill, in the same direction by convoy (one-way). A member of our staff escorts the convoy at the back.
- The two front seats are inclined, and can be adjusted for a comfortable riding position.
- point anchorage seat belts equip back seats and offer possibility to fix a front-facing child seat
(5 point harness for children weighing at least 9kg). Rear-facing seats and carrycots cannot be fixed on rail-bikes.
- A historic diesel train assures an ascent of the participants without efforts.
- Each round trip lasts about 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- We reserve the right to cancel the programme due to weather conditions or storms (please contact us).
- Large objects such as bicycles, strollers, or ice chests are not allowed on the cycle rail-cars.
The cycle rail-cars are equipped with room under the back seat to place your personal belongings. We suggest that you bring a bag to store your belongings (glasses, hats, cameras…).